Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saudi man in hiding after talking openly about ses

Mazen Abdul-Jawad has been forced into hiding after discussing his sexual exploits on the Arabic television show, "Ahmar Bilkhat al-Areed" (Wide Red Lines). And though the show is not officially broadcast in Saudi Arabia, where he lives, it has been seen via satellite TV and over the Internet, causing outrage in the extremely conservative country.

He not only pointed out the room in which he made his conquests, he also gave tips on spicing up one's sex life while explaining how to pick up chicks on the streets of Jeddah. In a country where religious police enforce the moral code - which includes keeping unrelated men and women apart - his revelations were seen as repugnant in the face of Islam.

"While I'm driving I turn my Bluetooth on. It has the description of my car and my mobile number... I get calls from girls... and in some cases I call back and she goes out with me," he said in the Youtube clips.

"He confessed before the world that he committed fornication and continues to fornicate," an anonymous user wrote on al-Medina newspaper's web forum this week. "It is for that reason that he deserves to be stoned to death, as Islamic law stipulates."


http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/090730/odds/odd_us_sex_scandal_odd

Get yourself a free hotfile account and upload your files today.Click Here

1 comment:

  1. That's odd? Usually Muslims are so easy going when it comes to anything about sex.

    ReplyDelete